- Official Gene Full Name:
- sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), transmembrane domain (TM) and short cytoplasmic domain, (semaphorin) 4D
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD100, coll-4, M-sema G, M-Sema G, Semacl2, Semaj, Sema J, Semaphorin-4D, Semaphorin-C-like 2, semaphorin H, Semaphorin-J, Semcl2
- Description of Target:
- Cell surface receptor for PLXN1B and PLXNB2 that plays an important role in cell-cell signaling. Promotes reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton and plays a role in axonal growth cone guidance in the developing central nervous system. Regulates dendrite and axon branching and morphogenesis. Promotes the migration of cerebellar granule cells and of endothelial cells. Plays a role in the immune system; induces B-cells to aggregate and improves their viability (in vitro). Promotes signaling via SRC and PTK2B/PYK2, which then mediates activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and of the AKT1 signaling cascade. Interaction with PLXNB1 mediates activation of RHOA.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- 0.30 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.78-50 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Sema4d was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Sema4d was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10% (n=20)
Inter-Assay CV: <12% (n=24)
- Kit Duration:
- 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Sema4d ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCD02880) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Sema4d has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wellss, incubated and removed.A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Sema4d is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Sema4d captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Sema4d Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Sema4d Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Sema4d Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||94-105%||83-98%||92-101%||88-96%|
|Heparin Plasma (n=5)||80-91%||94-103%||82-90%||89-102%|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||98-105||102|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SEMA4D.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SEMA4D.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Semaphorin 4D (SEMA4D).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Semaphorin 4D (SEMA4D) and analogues was observed
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA