- Official Gene Full Name:
- semaphorin 4D
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- A8, BB18, C9orf164, CD100, coll-4, FLJ33485, FLJ34282, FLJ39737, FLJ46484, GR3, MGC169138, MGC169141, M-sema-G, SEMAJ, Semaphorin-4D
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- < 0.39 ng/mL (Derived by linear regression of OD450 of the Mean Blank + 2xSD)
- Kit Range:
- Detection Range: 0.78-50 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 6.8% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 10.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology SEMA4D ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH01612) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for SEMA4D has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for SEMA4D is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample SEMA4D captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|SEMA4D Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|SEMA4D Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated SEMA4D Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 99%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SEMA4D.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SEMA4D.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human Semaphorin-4D. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay