- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI SHEEP INTERLEUKIN-1 BETA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL-1B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL-1B.
- The immunogen for anti-IL-1B antibody: recombinant ovine IL-1 Beta
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL-1B antibody - OASA04369
- IL-1 BETA
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10
(1) Special conditions apply - see [*]
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Rothel, J.S. et al. (1997) Analysis of ovine IL-1 beta production in vivo and in vitro by enzyme immunoassay and immunohistochemistry. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 57: 267-278.
2. Martoriati, A. & G©rard, N. (2003) Interleukin-1 (IL-1) system gene expression in granulosa cells: kinetics during terminal preovulatory follicle maturation in the mare. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 1: 42-51.
3. Wenz, J.R. et al. (2010) Factors associated with concentrations of select cytokine and acute phase proteins in dairy cows with naturally occurring clinical mastitis. J Dairy Sci. 93: 2458-70.
4. Rinaldi, M. et al (2010) A sentinel function for teat tissues in dairy cows: dominant innate immune response elements define early response to E. coli mastitis. Funct Integr Genomics. 10: 21-38.
- Tips Information: