- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- IgG1, kappa
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 1.8 x 10^10 L/m
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Thyrotropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TSHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TSHB.
- Source: Human pituitary gland
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01508
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Crossreactivity: TSH - 100%
LH - 2.1%
FSH - 1.0%
hCG - 0.0%
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Caprylic Acid/ABX
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
- Tips Information: