- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin T, cardiac muscle
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Troponin T-Cardiac
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNT2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNT2.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01111
- Troponin T-Cardiac
Human cardiac Troponin T. Cross-reactivity with cardiac Troponin I is less than 5%. Reacts with cTnT from human, mouse, rat and dog.
- >90% pure. Protein A Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human tertiary troponin complex
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: