- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- IgG1, kappa
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thawcycles.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to Prolactin, Monoclonal Antibody to Human Prolactin
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PRL.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PRL.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01411
- Specific for Human Prolactin
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: High purity Prolactin from human pituitary gland.
Affinity Constant: 1.3 x 10^10
- Tips Information: