- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Parainfluenza Type 3, Hemagglutinin
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Protein A chromatography
- ELISA, IF, IA
- Parainfluenza Type 3 viral lysate.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00248
- Specific for hemagglutinin of Parainfluenza virus, type 3. Also recognizes Bovine Parainfluenza virus, type 3.
- >90% pure.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA and IFA. Pairs with Catalog # OAMA00273 in sandwich ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: