- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Listeria monocytogenes
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00378
- Listeria monocytogenes
Recognizes Listeria monocytogenes outer membrane fraction and intact Listeria monocytogenes cells.
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Info:
- Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in indirect ELISA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: