- Official Gene Full Name:
- luteinizing hormone beta polypeptide
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- LH-B, LSH-B, LSH-beta, Luteinizing hormone subunit beta, Lutropin beta chain, Lutropin subunit beta
- Description of Target:
- Promotes spermatogenesis and ovulation by stimulating the testes and ovaries to synthesize steroids.
- Protein Name:
- Lutropin subunit beta
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Urine, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 0.078 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology LHB ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKEH02965) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Lhb has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Lhb is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Lhb captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Lhb Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Lhb Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Lhb Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Lhb.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Lhb.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural rat Lutropin beta chain. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay