- Product Format:
- Liquid. 0.015 M KPO4 Buffer, pH7.4, with 0.85% sodium chloride and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Affinity Constant: 2 x 1010 l/mol
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C. DO NOT FREEZE. Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Lutropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-367059 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- DEAE column chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LHB.
- 5.20 mg/ml (OD 280nm)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00723
- Specific for Human Luteinizing Hormone beta subunit.
Crossreactivity: LH - 100%
beta-hCG - <1%
ihCG - <1%
FSH - <1%
TSH - <1%
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flushing with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Application Info:
- For enzyme conjugation. Pairs with LH monoclonal antibody (Catalog #OAMA00725) in the LH sandwich immunoassay. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Tips Information: