- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Lutropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-367059 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- DEAE column chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LHB.
- Product Format:
- Liquid. 0.015 M KPO4 Buffer, pH7.4, with 0.85% sodium chloride and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C. DO NOT FREEZE!
- 4.92 mg/ml (OD 280nm)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00725
- Specific for Human Luteinizing Hormone beta subunit.
Crossreactivity: LH - 100%
beta-hCG - <1%
intact hCG - <1%
FSH - <1%
TSH - <1%
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious amounts of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Application Info:
- Suggested use for solid phase coating. Pairs with LH monoclonal antibody (Catalog #OAMA00723) in the sandwich assay for human LH. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Affinity Constant: 1 x 1010 l/mol
- Tips Information: