- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Protein A Chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LHB.
- Product Format:
- Liquid. 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150 mM NaCl and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8°C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- 5.76 mg/mL (OD280nm, E0.1% = 1.4)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01408
- Luteinizing Hormone
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE)
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
- Tips Information: