- Product Format:
- Liquid. 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150 mM NaCl and 0.1% sodium azide.
- IgG1, kappa
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 3.7 x 1010
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Short-term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8 °C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Lutropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Protein A chromatography. Product is 0.2um filtered.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LHB.
- Source: Human Pituitary Gland
- 5.0 mg/ml (OD280nm, E0.1%=1.4)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01410
- Cross Reactivity:
hCG: < 0.01%
FSH: > 0.1%
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE)
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
- Tips Information: