- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) intact, cl epitope
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cells. Source: Tissue Culture
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CGA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CGA.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term (up to 1 month) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00721
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) intact, C1 Epitope
Recognizes the c1 epitope, a conformational epitope which is only detectable when the alpha and beta subunits of FSH are associated (intact FSH). No cross-reaction is detected in RIA with human FSH
- >95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human FSH
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: