- Protein Name:
- Gag-Pol polyprotein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1), p24 specific
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- 100ug/ml (OD280nm, E0.1%=1.3)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00277
- HIV-1 p24
Recognizes HIV-1 p24 (native antigen)
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable as a detection antibody in ELISA. Not recommended for IFA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other application have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay.
Capture: OAMA00347, OAMA00313
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant Antigen
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful) in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: