- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI FELINE CORONAVIRUS
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC, IF, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Coronavirus cocktail
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA00695
- Application Info:
- (1) Special conditions apply - see (*)
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH 7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kipar, A. et al. (1998) Fatal enteritis associated with coronavirus infection in cats. J. Comp. Path. 119: 1 - 14.
2. Kipar, A. et al. (2000) Expression of viral proteins in feline leukemia virus-associated enteritis. Vet. Pathol. 37: 129 - 136.
- Tips Information: