- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Aspartate aminotransferase, mitochondrial
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Fatty Acid Binding Protein (FABP)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells of BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FABP7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FABP7.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01091
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein (FABP)
Human fatty acid binding protein
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Human fatty acid binding protein immunoassay and immunoaffinity purification. Works in ELISA. Not for use in Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been te
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human fatty acid binding protein (FABP)
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: