- Official Gene Full Name:
- RAB35, member RAS oncogene family
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- GTP-binding protein RAY, H-ray, RAB1C, Ras-related protein Rab-1C, Ras-related protein Rab-35, RAY
- Description of Target:
- The small GTPases Rab are key regulators of intracellular membrane trafficking, from the formation of transport vesicles to their fusion with membranes. Rabs cycle between an inactive GDP-bound form and an active GTP-bound form that is able to recruit to membranes different sets of downstream effectors directly responsible for vesicle formation, movement, tethering and fusion. That Rab is involved in the process of endocytosis and is an essential rate-limiting regulator of the fast recycling pathway back to the plasma membrane. During cytokinesis, required for the postfurrowing terminal steps, namely for intercellular bridge stability and abscission, possibly by controlling phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bis phosphate (PIP2) and SEPT2 localization at the intercellular bridge. May indirectly regulate neurite outgrowth.
- Protein Name:
- Ras-related protein Rab-35
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 11.7 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 47 pg/mL-3,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level RAB35 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level RAB35 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology RAB35 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA00795) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for RAB35 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for RAB35 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample RAB35 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|RAB35 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|RAB35 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated RAB35 Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean n=4 (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||94||90-98|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express RAB35.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express RAB35.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA