- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Yeast, Zebrafish
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- RAB35, member RAS oncogene family
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ras-related protein Rab-35
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- H-ray, RAB1C, RAY
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-109473 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAB35 possesses GTPase activity.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express RAB35.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express RAB35.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RAB35
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Yeast: 100%; Zebrafish: 79%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-RAB35 (ARP52268_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: GIQLFETSAKENVNVEEMFNCITELVLRAKKDNLAKQQQQQQNDVVKLTK
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; RPA3; RPA2; RPA1; AMOT; LATS1; Ccdc64b; IQCB1; UBL4A; FN1; ATP6V1B1; APP; ATG16L1; ALK; TBPL1; C2orf44; CBR3; IDH3B; GNPAT; PTPRS;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-RAB35 (ARP52268_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP52268 (Previous Catalog # AAPP44029)
- Printable datasheet for anti-RAB35 (ARP52268_P050) antibody
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
“Antibody seems good (rating 5), but unfortunately our cells only exhibit Rab35 on a very small fraction of Legionella-infected vacuoles.”
1. Species and tissue/cell type used: Used J774A.1 cells (transformed macrophage-like cells originally from A/J mice).
2. Fixation method: Fixed with 4% formaldehyde in PBS containing Ca2+ and Mg2+ (caution: before using, check pH to make sure it is between 7 and 7.5).
3. Antigen retrieval method: No antigen retrieval method; permeabilized with 0.2% saponin in PBS lacking Ca2+ and Mg2.
4. Primary antibody dilution: 1:250 in 2% donkey serum + 0.1% saponin in PBS lacking Ca2+ and Mg2+.
5. Secondary antibody and dilution: Secondary antibody was Donkey F(ab’)2 fragment anti-rabbit secondary antibody conjugated to far red fluorophore Alexa 647. Secondary antibody diluted 1:375 (target final concentration 2.0 ug/ml).
6. Stain/counterstain: No counterstain – used bacteria expressing green fluorescent protein mClover (JK385a, JK381a) or eGFP (JK260).
7. Protocol: Infected J774A.1 cells at target multiplicity of infection with lab strains of Legionella pneumophila (JK385a = dotA mutant, defective in dot/icm Type IV secretion system) or a clinical strain of the same species (JK260 = dotA wild-type and lacks other mutations of the lab strains) before fixation.