- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Rabbit Antibody to Human Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Total
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-116410 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KLK3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KLK3.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA03504
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Total
No cross reactivity with Human albumin, AFP, CEA, Ferritin, hCG, PAP, CA125, CA15-3, or CA19-9.
- DEAE column chromatography
- Application Info:
- For solid phase coating. Pairs with Catalog #M92396M in sandwich immunoassay. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necess
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human Prostate specific antigen
- Buffer: 0.015M Potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.4 containing 0.85% Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: