Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKBA00022)
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Additional Information||Intended Use: The Aviva PSA ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of total prostate specific antigen (PSA) in human serum. This assay is to be used as an aid in the management of samples with prostate cancer.|
|::||Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 96-well plate, 12 x 8 strips)
Microtiter wells coated with goat anti-PSA.
2. Zero Buffer (7 mL)
Contains bovine serum proteins in Tris buffer (pH = 7.60) with preservatives.
3. Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (12 mL)
Contains monoclonal anti-PSA conjugated to horseradish peroxidase in Tris buffer (pH = 7.60) with preservatives.
4. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 2, 4, 15, 60, and 120 ng/mL human prostate specific antigen in bovine serum with preservatives. 1 mL each, lyophilized.
5. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
6. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
|::||Range: 0-120 ng/ml|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!