- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-47333 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, WB, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NP.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Influenza A (Nucleoprotein)
Reacts with Influenza Virus type A nucleoprotein. Does not cross-react with Influenza Virus type B nucleoprotein.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified Influenza virus type A (H1N1)
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: