- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101499 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI SHEEP INTERLEUKIN-8
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL8.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL8.
- The immunogen for anti-IL8 antibody: recombinant ovine IL-8
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL8 antibody - OASA04372
- Application Info:
- ELISA: This antibody may be used in combination with OASA08778 in sandwich ELISA assays for ovine IL-8.
Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Method sheets are available. Removal of the preservative is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Caswell, J. L. et al. (1998) Expression of the Neutrophil Chemoattractant Interleukin-8 in the lesions of Bovine Pneumonic Pasteurellosis. Vet. Pathol. 35: 124 - 131.
2. Pedersen, L. G. et al. (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross react with cytokines from different animal species. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 88: 111 - 122.
3. Aasted, B. et al. (2002) Cytokine profiles in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and lymph node cells from piglets infected in utero with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 9: 1229 - 1234.
4. Herndon, C.N. et al. (2010) Differential expression of interleukin-8 by polymorphonuclear leukocytes of two closely related species, Ovis canadensis and Ovis aries, in response to Mannheimia haemolytica infection. Infect Immun. 78: 3578-84.