- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- GLI family zinc finger 1
- Protein Name:
- Zinc finger protein GLI1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-20687 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GLI1 is a protein which is a member of the Kruppel family of zinc finger proteins. The function of this gene has not been determined; however, it may play a role in normal development gene transcription. Mouse mutation studies indicate possible involvement in human foregut malformation.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein A purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GLI1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GLI1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human GLI1
- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-GLI1 (ARP32368_T100)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TNPSCGHPEVGRLGGGPALYPPPEGQVCNPLDSLDLDNTQLDFVAILDEP
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- TRIM42; GCC1; PRKAA2; VHL; FEM1B; CDK4; UBC; MYC; ITCH; NUMB; SUFU; RAI1; XBP1; HDAC2; HDAC1; STK36; DYRK1A; ZIC2; ZIC1; Sin3a; Shh; SAP18; Su(fu); Pias1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GLI1 (ARP32368_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP32368 (Previous Catalog # AAPP03357)
- Printable datasheet for anti-GLI1 (ARP32368_T100) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Rahnama,F., et al., (2006) Biochem. J. 394 (PT 1), 19-26
Yoshimura, K., Kawate, T. & Takeda, S. Signaling through the primary cilium affects glial cell survival under a stressed environment. Glia 59, 333-44 (2011). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 21125655
Maitah, M. Y., Ali, S., Ahmad, A., Gadgeel, S. & Sarkar, F. H. Up-regulation of sonic hedgehog contributes to TGF-β1-induced epithelial to mesenchymal transition in NSCLC cells. PLoS One 6, e16068 (2011). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 21249152
Schiapparelli, P. et al. Inhibition of the sonic hedgehog pathway by cyplopamine reduces the CD133+/CD15+ cell compartment and the in vitro tumorigenic capability of neuroblastoma cells. Cancer Lett. 310, 222-31 (2011). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 21803487
Ferruzzi, P. et al. In vitro and in vivo characterization of a novel Hedgehog signaling antagonist in human glioblastoma cell lines. Int. J. Cancer 131, E33-44 (2012). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 22072503
Ortega, M. C. et al. Megalin mediates the influence of sonic hedgehog on oligodendrocyte precursor cell migration and proliferation during development. Glia 60, 851-66 (2012). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 22354480
Pandolfi, S. et al. WIP1 phosphatase modulates the Hedgehog signaling by enhancing GLI1 function. Oncogene 32, 4737-47 (2013). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 23146903
Bosco-Clément, G. et al. Targeting Gli transcription activation by small molecule suppresses tumor growth. Oncogene 33, 2087-97 (2014). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 23686308
Iwata, J. et al. Modulation of lipid metabolic defects rescues cleft palate in Tgfbr2 mutant mice. Hum. Mol. Genet. 23, 182-93 (2014). WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat 23975680