- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. 1XPBS, 20% Glycerol (pH 7) with 0.025% Proclin300 as a preservative
- FACS, ICC/IF, IHC-FR, IHC-P, IP, WB
- Positive Controls: Huh7, HepG2, mouse liver, rat liver
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-118521, HPA003595, HPA024006
- Full length human Arginase 1 Recombinant protein.
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Pig (89%), Rabbit (91%), Bovine (90%)
- 1.04 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for anti-ARG1 antibody - OAGA00750
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1:1000~10000
IHC-F: Assay-dependent dilution
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- ARG1 antibody, arginase-1 antibody, type I arginase antibody, liver-type arginase antibody, arginase, liver antibody
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- Arginase catalyzes the hydrolysis of arginine to ornithine and urea. At least two isoforms of mammalian arginase exist (types I and II) which differ in their tissue distribution, subcellular localization, immunologic crossreactivity and physiologic function. The type I isoform encoded by this gene, is a cytosolic enzyme and expressed predominantly in the liver as a component of the urea cycle. Inherited deficiency of this enzyme results in argininemia, an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by hyperammonemia.
- Molecular Weight:
- 35 kDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ARG1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ARG1.