- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- IgG1, kappa
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Buffer: 0.15M PBS, pH 7.4
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 1 month) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Prolactin
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-20726 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PRL.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PRL.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00593
Recognizes the beta subunit of human prolactin. Specificity is tested by EIA.
Crossreactivity: Primary MAb - E20630M
Secondary MAb - E20122M
BhCG - <1%
hCG - <1%
hLH - <1%
hFSH - <1%
Prolactin - 100%
- >95% pure. Protein A chromatography
Product is 0.22um filtered.
- Application Info:
- ELISA. Suitable for use as a capture or detection antibody in enzyme immunoassays. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not n
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human prolactin. MW 23kD
Affinity Constant: 1 x 10^10
- Tips Information: