- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3 (0.1% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15333, HPA008855
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Muc1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Muc1.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-Muc1 antibody - OAMA02344
- Muc1 Glycoprotein
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Can be used for immunohistochemical staining of paraffin and frozen sections. Can be used for staining of paraffin-embedded tissue sections fixed in neutral-buffered formalin and is compatible with commonly used histological fixatives. Can be used in the form of enzyme conjugate for development in ELISA sandwich assays of under-glycosylated tumor-associated MUC1 mucins in human serum. May be used in conjunction with M86240M and M86410M specific to unglycosylated VNTR region of MUC1 as the capture reagent.
- Application Data:
- Host Animal: Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
Immunogen: High molecular weight (>300kDa) glycoprotein from human milk-fat globule molecule.
Species Specificity: Efficiently recognizes underglycosylated and natural MUC1 protein isolated from human milk by affinity chromatography. Does not cross-react with normal serum proteins and human tissues of nonepithelial origin.Binds with high efficiency with an epitope within the VNTR tandem repeat peptide region of MUC1.
- Tips Information: