- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- IDO2, INDOL1, Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 2, Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-like protein 1, Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3-dioxygenase-like protein 1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-292211 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Along with the enzymes encoded by the INDO (MIM 147435) and TDO2 (MIM 191070) genes, the enzyme encoded by the INDOL1 gene metabolizes tryptophan in the kynurenine pathway (Ball et al., 2007 [PubMed 17499941]).
- Molecular Weight:
- 45424 Da
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- WB, IHC-P
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IDO2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IDO2.
- This I23O2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 267-295 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human I23O2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 2 weeks. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for OAAB08672
- Intended Use:
- I23O2 Antibody (C-term) is for research use only and not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Application Info:
- IHC-P: 1:25
- Additional Information:
- Function: Catalyzes the first and rate-limiting step in the kynurenine pathway of tryptophan catabolism
Tissue Location: Detected in liver, small intestine, spleen, placenta, thymus, lung, brain, kidney, and colon
Guastella, AR; Michelhaugh, SK; Klinger, NV; Kupsky, WJ; Polin, LA; Muzik, O; JuhÃ¡sz, C; Mittal, S; Tryptophan PET Imaging of the Kynurenine Pathway in Patient-Derived Xenograft Models of Glioblastoma.. 15, (2016). WB, IHC-P, Human 27151136