- Official Gene Full Name:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- AAG4, Aging-associated gene 4 protein, APOJ, Apo-J, Apolipoprotein J, CLI, Clusterin, Complement-associated protein SP-40,40, Complement cytolysis inhibitor, Ku70-binding protein 1, KUB1, MGC24903, NA1/NA2, SGP2, SGP-2, SP-40, Testosterone-repressed prost
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is a secreted chaperone that can under some stress conditions also be found in the cell cytosol. It has been suggested to be involved in several basic biological events such as cell death, tumor progression, and neurodegenerative disorders. Alternate splicing results in both coding and non-coding variants.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 0.98 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 1.56 - 100 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 3.7% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 7.3% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CLU ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH02693) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CLU has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for CLU is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample CLU captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-CLU Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|CLU Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated CLU Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 101%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CLU.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CLU.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human Clusterin. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay