BCL11A Recombinant Protein (OPCD01599)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPCD01599|
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||Lyophilized 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% Sarkosyl, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300|
|Application||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB|
|Additional Information||Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 ug (determined by the LAL method)|
Subcellular Location: Nucleus, Cytoplasm
Predicted Isoelectric Point: 6.1
The possible reasons that the actual band size differs from the predicted are as follows:
1. Splice variants: Alternative splicing may create different sized proteins from the same gene.
2. Relative charge: The composition of amino acids may affect the charge of the protein.
3. Post-translational modification: Phosphorylation, glycosylation, methylation etc.
4.Post-translationcleavage:Manyproteinsaresynthesizedaspro-proteins,and then cleaved to give the active form.
5. Polymerization of the target protein: Dimerization, multimerization etc.
|Reconstitution and Storage||Reconstitute in ddH2O to the original concentration prior to lyophilization. If additional dilution is required, dilute further in the original base lyophilization buffer excluding stabilizers such as Sarkosyl, Proclin, Trehalose or Sucrose. Do not vortex. Store at 2-8C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80C for 12 months. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Concentration||200 ug/mL (prior to lyoph)|
|Tag||N-terminal His Tag|
|Gene Full Name||B-cell CLL/lymphoma 11A|
|Alias Symbols||EVI9, CTIP1, DILOS, ZNF856, HBFQTL5, BCL11A-L, BCL11A-S, BCL11a-M, BCL11A-XL|
|NCBI Gene Id||53335|
|Protein Name||B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 11A|
|Description of Target||Functions as a myeloid and B-cell proto-oncogene. May play important roles in leukemogenesis and hematopoiesis. An essential factor in lymphopoiesis, is required for B-cell formation in fetal liver. May function as a modulator of the transcriptional repression activity of ARP1.|
|Protein Accession #||NP_060484.2|
|Nucleotide Accession #||NM_018014.3|
|Molecular Weight||27 kDa|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express BCL11A.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express BCL11A.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- BCL11A Antibody - N-terminal region (ARP39322_P050)Catalog #: ARP39322_P050Species Tested: HumanApplication: IHC, WBFormat: Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.Price: $0.00
- Bcl11a Antibody - N-terminal region (ARP39568_P050)Catalog #: ARP39568_P050Species Tested: RatApplication: WBFormat: Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.Price: $0.00
- BCL11A Antibody - C-terminal region (ARP39569_P050)Catalog #: ARP39569_P050Species Tested: HumanApplication: WBFormat: Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.Price: $0.00
- Bcl11a Antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30894_P050)Catalog #: ARP30894_P050Species Tested: MouseApplication: WBPrice: $0.00