- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Apolipoprotein A-I
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC117399, APOA1
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN APOLIPOPROTEIN A1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express APOA1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express APOA1.
- The immunogen for anti-APOA1 antibody: native Apolipoprotein-A1 from human plasma
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Printable datasheet for anti-APOA1 antibody - OASA00955
- APOLIPOPROTEIN A1
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This antibody is suitable for coating microtitre plates in a sandwich ELISA using catalogue number OASA09129 for detection.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 1% Dextran
Affinity: Kd = 3nM (for human apolipoprotein A1).
- Buffer Solutions: 0.01M Sodium Phosphate
0.01M Sodium Borate
0.15M Sodium Chloride
- Target Reference:
- 1. Derbali, H. et al. (2010) Increased biglycan in aortic valve stenosis leads to the overexpression of phospholipid transfer protein via Toll-like receptor 2.
Am J Pathol. 176: 2638-45.