- Product Format:
- Liquid. 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.2 containing 150 mM NaCl and 0.1% sodium azide.
- 131-12210 (TB-4B2-10)
- IgG2b, kappa
- ELISA, IHC, IA
- Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to AFP, Monoclonal Antibody to Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP)
- Protein A chromatography
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AFP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AFP.
- AFP prepared from human placenta
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01433
- Human Alpha Fetoprotein
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in Immunohistochemistry and ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
- Tips Information: