- Official Gene Full Name:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- Supports the survival of sympathetic neurons in culture. May regulate the development and maintenance of the CNS. Might control the size of non-neuronal cell population such as haemopoietic cells.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 39 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 6.7% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 8.5% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology NRTN ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03574) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Nrtn has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Nrtn is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Nrtn captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Nrtn Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Nrtn Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Nrtn Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 89%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Nrtn.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Nrtn.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouseNeurturin. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay