- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Choriogonadotropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) beta subunit
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CGB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CGB.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at <-40C. If aliquoted for long term storage, fill volume should be equal to or greater than 50% of the nominal fill volume of the vial used. Avoid repeated freeze/th
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01399
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) beta
This antibody is specific for intact hCG and its beta subunit. Does not cross react with hCG alpha subunit.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography.
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: hCG isolated from Human pregnancy urine
Affinity Constant: 1 x 10^10 L/m
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium Chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: