- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glutathione synthetase
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Glutathione synthetase, Glutathione synthase, GSH synthetase, GSH-S, GSS
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-15090 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 52385 Da
- WB, IHC, FC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GSS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GSS.
- This GSS antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 379~408 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GSS.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-GSS antibody - OAAB04008
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
Ramani, K., Tomasi, M. L., Yang, H., Ko, K. & Lu, S. C. Mechanism and significance of changes in glutamate-cysteine ligase expression during hepatic fibrogenesis. J. Biol. Chem. 287, 36341-55 (2012). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Human 22942279