- Product Format:
- Liquid. 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide.
- 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide
- > 4.5 mg/ml (E 1% at 280 nm = 13.0)
- > 80% based on SDS-PAGE
- Proprietary 2-step fractionation procedure
- ELISA, CHIP, FC, IHC, IP, MS, ARRAY, DB
- Application Info:
- This conjugate is suitable for all immunoassay applications. The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution(s):
1:500-1:5,000 for Immunohistochemistry
1:200-1:5000 for ELISA/Western blot
- Additional Information:
- Normal Cat Serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.