- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Amylo-alpha-1, 6-glucosidase, 4-alpha-glucanotransferase
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glycogen debranching enzyme
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes the glycogen debrancher enzyme which is involved in glycogen degradation. This enzyme has two independent catalytic activities which occur at different sites on the protein: a 4-alpha-glucotransferase activity and a amylo-1,6-glucosidase activity. Mutations in this gene are associated with glycogen storage disease although a wide range of enzymatic and clinical variability occurs which may be due to tissue-specific alternative splicing. Alternatively spliced transcripts encoding different isoforms have been described.
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids.
- < 0.057 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glycogen Debranching Enzyme (AGL) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glycogen Debranching Enzyme (AGL) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/mean x 100
Intra-Assay: CV < 10%
Inter-Assay: CV < 12%
- Kit Duration:
- 3 hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology AGL ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD09589) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for AGL has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for AGL is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample AGL captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-AGL Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|AGL Lyophilized Standard||2 x 50 ng|
|100X Biotinylated AGL Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery Range (%)||Average (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||81-97||92|
|Heparin plasma (n=5)||79-93||86|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD 450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AGL.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AGL.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Glycogen Debranching Enzyme (AGL).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Glycogen Debranching Enzyme (AGL) and analogues was observed.