Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - July 4th, 2017.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha, CG-alpha, CG-ALPHA, Choriogonadotropin alpha chain, Chorionic gonadotrophin subunit alpha, Follicle-stimulating hormone alpha chain, Follitropin alpha chain, FSHA, FSH-alpha, Glycoprotein horm
- Protein Name:
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- 0.2 µIU/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: For the quantitative determination of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) concentration in serum. The assay is useful in the assessment of thyroid or pituitary disorders.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with mouse monoclonal anti-TSH.
2. Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (1 dropper bottle, 13 mL)
Contains goat anti-TSH conjugated to horseradish peroxidase
. 3. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 0.5, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 and 25.0 ?IU/mL (WHO, 2nd IRP, 80/558) TSH in equine serum with preservatives.
Lyophilized. See instructions for reconstitution under Reagent Preparation.
4. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
5. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-25 uIU/ml
- Tips Information: