- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- IgG1, kappa
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 1.8 x 10^10 L/m
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Thyrotropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to Human TSH, Monoclonal Antibody to Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TSHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TSHB.
- Source: Human pituitary gland
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01469
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Human thyroid stimulating hormone
TSH - 100%
hCG - 0.0%
LH - 2.1%
FSH - 1.0%