- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Thyrotropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TSHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TSHB.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at <-40C. Fill volume should be equal to or >50% of the nominal fill volume of the vial used. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01467
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Specific to intact TSH. Reacts with TSH through the alpha subunit/hinge region. Does not react with free beta subunit. Has limited reactivity to free alpha subunit.
TSH - 100%
hCG - 0.0%
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: TSH purified from human pituitary gland
Affinity Constant: 1.8 x 10^10 L/m (RIA Scatchard plot)
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: