- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ38059, GAN1, KLHL16
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-134826 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the cytoskeletal BTB/kelch (Broad-Complex, Tramtrack and Bric a brac) repeat family. The encoded protein plays a role in neurofilament architecture and is involved in mediating the ubiquitination and degradation of some proteins. Defects in this gene are a cause of giant axonal neuropathy (GAN).
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GAN.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GAN.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human GAN
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-GAN (ARP58470_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: IYLNDQNLCIPASSSFVYGAVPIGASIYVIGDLDTGTNYDYVREFKRSTG
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- RELA; HSP90AA1; CUL3; UBA1; TBCB; UBC; ATG16L1; RBX1; MAP1B; SFN;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-GAN (ARP58470_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP58470 (Previous Catalog # AAPP34695)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-GAN (ARP58470_P050) antibody
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this GAN antibody (ARP58470_P050)
Click here to view the GAN antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: GAN antibody (ARP58470_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-GAN Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: THP-1
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: This gene encodes a member of the cytoskeletal BTB/kelch (Broad-Complex, Tramtrack and Bric a brac) repeat family. The encoded protein plays a role in neurofilament architecture and is involved in mediating the ubiquitination and degradation of some proteins. Defects in this gene are a cause of giant axonal neuropathy (GAN).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s GAN antibody (ARP58470_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org