- Description of Target:
- TSHR is receptor for thyrothropin. It plays a central role in controlling thyroid cell metabolism. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase. It also acts as a receptor for thyrostimulin (GPA2+GPB5).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Thyroid stimulating hormone receptor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- LGR3; MGC75129; hTSHR-I; CHNG1
- Sample Type Confirmation:
There is BioGPS gene expression data showing that TSHR is expressed in Jurkat
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TSHR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TSHR.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Thyrotropin receptor
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- ADRB2; SCRIB; UBC; TSHB; RABAC1; GNA13; GNA12; FLNB; TSHR; GNAQ; PIK3R1; LHCGR; JAK2; JAK1; GNAI3; GNAI2; GNAS; GNA11; GNAO1; GNAI1; HSPA5; FN1; CANX; CALR; STAT3; CALCR;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human TSHR
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-TSHR (ARP41871_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 83%; Dog: 93%; Guinea Pig: 86%; Horse: 93%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 86%; Rabbit: 86%; Rat: 93%; Sheep: 79%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat; Sheep
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-TSHR (ARP41871_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KLDAVYLNKNKYLTVIDKDAFGGVYSGPSLLLPLGRKSLSFETQKAPRSS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-TSHR (ARP41871_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP41871 (Previous Catalog # AAPP24408)
- Target Reference:
- Claus,M., (2005) Endocrinology 146 (12), 5197-5203
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Pessina, P., Castillo, V., Sartore, I., Borrego, J. & Meikle, A. Semiquantitative immunohistochemical marker staining and localization in canine thyroid carcinoma and normal thyroid gland. Vet. Comp. Oncol. (2014). doi:10.1111/vco.12111 IHC, Human, Horse, Rat, Dog, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Mouse, Bovine, Sheep 25082554
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this TSHR antibody (ARP41871_P050)
Click here to view the TSHR antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: TSHR antibody (ARP41871_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-TSHR Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: TSHR is receptor for thyrothropin. It plays a central role in controlling thyroid cell metabolism. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase. It also acts as a receptor for thyrostimulin (GPA2+GPB5).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s TSHR antibody (ARP41871_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org