- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ankyrin repeat domain 11
- Protein Name:
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma susceptibility protein LZ16 EMBL AAF24125.1;
Ankyrin repeat domain 11 isoform A
- Swissprot Id:
- Q9UHR3, X5D778
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- T13, LZ16, ANCO1, ANCO-1
- Description of Target:
- ANKRD11 is a member of a novel family of ankyrin repeats containing cofactors (ANCOs) that interact with p160 coactivators to inhibit ligand-dependent transactivation. ANKRD11 encodes a large nuclear protein with five ankyrin repeats, and parts of its sequences have been reported as nasopharyngeal carcinoma susceptibility protein and medulloblastoma antigen. This gene also colocalizes and interacts with histone deacetylases.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein A purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ANKRD11.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ANKRD11.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ANKRD11
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 93%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 86%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-ANKRD11 (ARP33542_T100)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KRKLPFTAGANGEQKDSDTEKQGPERKRIKKEPVTRKAGLLFGMGLSGIR
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- LZTS2; CEP44; CDCA7L; HOOK2; TFIP11; IKZF1; PDE4DIP; BZRAP1; MKRN3; TRAF2; TRIM37; GOLGA2; HDAC3; UBC; HDAC5; NCOA2; HDAC4; RAC3; SRC; ANKRD11; NCOA3; NCOA1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ANKRD11 (ARP33542_T100) antibody is Catalog # AAP33542 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04593)
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-ANKRD11 (ARP33542_T100) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Zhang,A., et al., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (32), 33799-33805
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ANKRD11 antibody (ARP33542_T100)
Click here to view the ANKRD11 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ANKRD11 antibody (ARP33542_T100)
WB Suggested Anti-ANKRD11 Antibody Titration: 1.25ug/ml
Positive Control: Placenta
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: ANKRD11 is a member of a novel family of ankyrin repeats containing cofactors (ANCOs) that interact with p160 coactivators to inhibit ligand-dependent transactivation. ANKRD11 encodes a large nuclear protein with five ankyrin repeats, and parts of its sequences have been reported as nasopharyngeal carcinoma susceptibility protein and medulloblastoma antigen. This gene also colocalizes and interacts with histone deacetylases.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s ANKRD11 antibody (ARP33542_T100) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ANKRD11 antibody.
Click here to view the ANKRD11 antibody Immunohistochemistry (IHC) protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ANKRD11 antibody (ARP33542)
Rabbit Anti-ANKRD11 Antibody
Catalog Number: ARP33542
Paraffin Embedded Tissue: Human Kidney
Cellular Data: Epithelial cells of renal tubule
Antibody Concentration: 4.0-8.0 ug/ml