Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - July 4th, 2017.
Please go here for more info.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- mucin 16, cell surface associated
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CA125, CA-125, FLJ14303, MUC-16, Mucin-16, Ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125, Ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125
- Protein Name:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- 5.0 U/ml
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MUC16.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MUC16.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: For the quantitative determination of the Cancer Antigen CA125 concentration in human serum.
- Reagents: Materials provided with the kit:
• Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter Wells coated with CA125 MoAb
• Reference Standard Set (1.0 ml/vial)
Contains 0, 15, 50, 100, 200, and 400 Unit/ml of CA125 in bovine serum with preservatives; liquid, ready to use
• CA125 Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (13 ml)
Contains CA125 MoAb conjugated to horseradish peroxidase with preservatives
• Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (50 ml)
Potassium phosphate buffer with tween 20
• TMB Reagent (11 ml)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution
• Stop Solution -1N HCl (11 ml)
Diluted hydrochloric acid
- Range: 0-400 U/ml
- Coming soon
- Tips Information: