- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cytosine deaminase
- Description of Target:
- SHEEP ANTI YEAST CYTOSINE DEAMINASE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Purified yeast cytosine deaminase
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA09417
- CYTOSINE DEAMINASE
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/500 - 1/2500
Western Blotting: 1/100 - 1/500
- Preparation: Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to cytosine deaminase were raised by repeated immunisations sheep of with highly purified antigen.
- Approx Protein Conc: Ig concentration 5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Fuerer, C. et al. (2004) 5-Fluorocytosine increases the toxicity of Wnt-targeting replicating adenoviruses that express cytosine deaminase as a late gene. Gene Ther. 11: 142-51
- Tips Information: