Aviva's $1,000 Travel Grant
Aviva Systems Biology is proud to announce its new Travel Grant Program! In order to further support the scientific community, Aviva will be choosing one lucky scientist to sponsor his/her next scientific travel.
You have a chance to win a $1,000 travel grant towards your next scientific meeting. Entering is simple – all you need to do is fill out the survey linked here.
Check out our upcoming Biological Conferences:
|Society of Neuroscience 2019 (SFN)||Chicago, IL||2019: October 19-23|
|Experimental Biology 2020 (EB)||San Diego, CA||2020: April 4-8|
|American Association for Cancer Research 2020 (AACR)||San Diego, CA||2020: April 24-29|
|Immunology 2020||Honolulu, HI||2020: May 8- 12|
|AACC 2020 Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo||Chicago, IL||2020: July 26-30|
|Society of Neuroscience 2020 (SFN)||Washington, DC||2020: October 24-28|
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must travel in next 12 months to a life science scientific meeting.
- Recipient must agree to their name and affiliated institution being used to promote future Aviva Travel Grants on www.avivasysbio.com
- Drawing will occur the last week of December 2019.
- Limit 1 application per individual.
- Aviva Systems Biology reserves the right to alter or withdraw any program, offer or promotion at any time.
- Aviva Systems Biology accepts no responsibility for prize loss or damage.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org