- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Wnt-4
- Alias Symbols:
- WNT-4, SERKAL, WNT4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13962 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN WNT-4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express WNT4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express WNT4.
- The immunogen for anti-WNT4 antibody: synthetic peptide sequence C-SNWLYLAKLSSVGS from the internal region of WNT-4 (NP_110388.2).
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-WNT4 antibody - OASA06495
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/32000
Western Blotting: 0.03 - 0.1ug/ml
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Human ovary (A) and human testis (B) probed with Goat anti human WNT-4 -
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human WNT-4 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Tips Information: