- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Notes: 1. The reagent is liquid, and keep the slide at room temperature for 2-3 days to make it bind firmly. The slide can’t be stored for a long time, please take photo as early as possible.
2. The reagent is easily frozen at 4C, which will not influence your experiment negatively. And it is normal if it is gelatinous before use. Balance it at room temperature for 30mins or heat it in wash bath at above 60C for 3-5 min until it changes into liquid form.
3. Please operate with gloves and lab coat.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- At room temperature for half a year; At 4C for one year
- Printable datasheet for OKBB00044
- Tips Information: