- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Vascular endothelial growth factor A
- Alias Symbols:
- VPF, VEGF, MVCD1, MGC70609, VEGFA
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-152 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN VEGF
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express VEGFA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express VEGFA.
- The immunogen for anti-VEGFA antibody: recombinant human VEGF
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage, the addition of 0.09% soidum azide is recommended. NB: For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-VEGFA antibody - OASA06491
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1 - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 0.05 - 0.10ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human VEGF were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Neufeld, G. et al. (1999) Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and its receptors. FASEB J. 13: 9-22.
- Tips Information: