- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Yeast, Zebrafish
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human U2AF2
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%; Yeast: 79%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-U2AF2 (ARP40285_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TEVLCLMNMVLPEELLDDEEYEEIVEDVRDECSKYGLVKSIEIPRPVDGV
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-U2AF2 (ARP40285_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP40285
- Printable datasheet for anti-U2AF2 (ARP40285_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
There is BioGPS gene expression data showing that U2AF2 is expressed in HepG2
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- U2 small nuclear RNA auxiliary factor 2
- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein auxiliary factor (U2AF) 2, isoform CRA_a EMBL EDL31286.1
- Description of Target:
- U2 auxiliary factor (U2AF), comprised of a large and a small subunit, is a non-snRNP protein required for the binding of U2 snRNP to the pre-mRNA branch site. U2AF2 is the U2AF large subunit which contains a sequence-specific RNA-binding region with 3 RNA recognition motifs and an Arg/Ser-rich domain necessary for splicing. The large subunit binds to the polypyrimidine tract of introns early during spliceosome assembly.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express U2AF2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express U2AF2.
- Protein Interactions:
- THAP1; PUF60; U2AF1; SNRPA; AES; DACH1; SUMO3; UBC; SUZ12; EED; TERF1; EZH2; RNF2; PRPF40A; TCERG1; APBB1; PIN1; SH3RF2; SRPK2; SRPK1; SF1; SRSF1; RBM39; QKI; SCAF11; PRPF3; RBM10; RBM4; SMAD5; IL7R; HNRNPK; HNRNPD; HLA-DMA; SUGP1; CCAR1; SAP30BP; RBFOX2;
Sample type: Human fibroblasts; nuclear extracts.
Lane 1: 10ug fibroblast protein extract
Lane 2: 10ug nuclear extract
Lane 3: 20ug nuclear extract
Primary antibody dilution: 1:1000 O.N. at 4°C.
Secondary antibody and dilution:
Goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP; 1:10 000.
Goat anti-rabbit IgG-HRP; 1:15 000.
Protocol: Various samples were run and separated on a Bis-Tris 4-12% gradient gel in MOPS 1x buffer, under denaturing conditions. The samples were transferred on PVDF membrane (30V constant;1h, 30 min) and blotted with the antibodies. After blocking for aspecific binding all primary antibodies were incubated O.N., at 4 degrees. Washing and secondary antibody staining was performed on SNAP i.d 2.0 Protein Detection System, Millipore, according to instructions. After incubation with ECL, the membranes were exposed for a maximum of 10 minutes.